Recovering from a drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult process, but sobriety definitely makes it all worth. If you have recently begun your journey towards sobriety, you can use all the help you can get. Some people find essential oils particularly helpful when tackling an addiction. Keep reading to learn about some essential oils that are commonly used to help aid addiction recovery in New Hampshire.
10 Essential Oils Common Used for Addiction Recovery in New Hampshire
- Bergamot: Helps calm agitation, alleviate depression, and increase energy.
- Black Pepper: Helps with addictions, specifically with tobacco addictions.
- Lemon: Helps anxiety, depression, energizing, overeating, stress, and relaxation.
- Clove: Helps with tobacco addictions, metabolism balance, and muscle aches and pains.
- Orange: Helps anxiety, fear, and withdrawal. It is also known to be emotionally uplifting.
- Peppermint: Helps headaches, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and muscle aches.
- Grapefruit: Helps with drug addictions, appetite suppression, anorexia, bulimia, mental stress, and withdrawal.
- Roman Chamomile: Help insomnia and is known to be calming.
- Lavender: Help calm agitation, relieve anxiety, reduce mood swings, and fight insomnia.
- Rosemary: Helps with alcohol addiction, detoxification, fatigue, and headaches.
For more help with your addiction recovery in New Hampshire, contact us. Here at New England Recovery and Wellness Center, our team is dedicated to providing you with a treatment and recovery experienced tailored to your exact needs. We understand that addiction recovery goes further than what we do at our facility. As a result, we encourage a healthy and happy lifestyle, with nutrition-focused catered lunches, daily fitness sessions, yoga, meditation, and a multitude of other activities every week.