Do you think that you might have a substance abuse problem? Are you wondering if you should go to drug rehab in Connecticut? Then you need to ask yourself the following thought-provoking questions.
- Do you ever use alone?
- Have you ever lied about what or how much you use?
- Do you avoid people and/or places that do not approve of your drug usage?
- Have you ever substituted one drug for another because you thought that one particular drug was the problem?
- Do you regularly use a drug when you go to bed or when you wake up?
- Has using affected your personal relationships?
- Does the thought of running out of drugs terrify you?
- Do you ever question your own sanity?
- Do you continue to use despite negative consequences?
- Have you ever thought that you couldn’t have fun or fit in without drugs?
- Do you put the purchase of drugs ahead of your financial responsibilities?
- Has your school or job performance ever suffered from the effects of your drug use?
- Have you ever been in a jail, hospital, or drug rehabilitation center because of your using?
- Have you ever overdosed on any drugs?
Contact Our Drug Rehab in Connecticut for Substance Abuse Help Today
If you have answered these questions honestly, you should now have a good idea about whether or not you have a substance abuse problem and should turn to a drug rehab in Connecticut for help. Begin your journey towards recovery and sobriety by contacting New England Recovery and Wellness today.