Taking the steps to face your drug addiction and begin your journey towards sobriety at a drug rehab in Connecticut is one of the best decisions you can ever make. However, before you go, there are a few things that you need to do in order to get ready and get the most out of your experience. What do you need to do before starting treatment for your drug addiction? Keep reading to find out!
5 Things to Do Before Starting Drug Rehab in Connecticut
- Take a break from work or school. Now is a good time to take a leave of absence from your work or academic commitments. Taking a break to get sober is better for your career in the long run.
- Make sure your bills will be paid on time. Remember to set up automatic payments or find someone you can trust to ensure all your bills are paid on time. This will minimize distractions during rehab.
- Pack for your stay. In addition to packing your clothes and toiletries, you may also want to bring a journey and pictures of loved ones.
- Spend time with loved ones. You’ll likely experience a wide range of emotions before leaving for rehab. Your loved ones can support you as the day to leave comes near.
- Come with an open mind. Before you leave home, clear your mind to fully prepare for the journey ahead. Yoga and massages are two popular methods to gain clarity.
Are you ready to regain your life and health at a drug rehab in Connecticut? Then call our team at New England Recovery and Wellness Center today.